Because of the anticipated storm this weekend, Church of the Holy Spirit will be either canceling or postponing several events. We’ll have more details on rescheduled dates to come, but for now please note that these events will not be taking place as scheduled this weekend:
- The Nauset Regional High School Concert scheduled for 5:30 pm on Friday, February 8 is cancelled, but may be rescheduled for a later date.
- The “Sharing the Blessing Tea” at 2:00 pm on Saturday, February 9 is cancelled, but will be rescheduled for a later date.
- The Trudie Lockwood interment scheduled for 1:00 pm on Saturday, February 9 is now rescheduled to 2:00 pm on Saturday, March 2.
- The Justice and Peace lunch and film session scheduled for Friday at noon has been rescheduled to 2:00 pm on Thursday, February 21.
- The 4:00 pm Holy Eucharist service on Saturday, February 9 has been cancelled.
- The 7:30 am Holy Eucharist service on Sunday, February 10 will proceed, weather permitting.
- The 10:00 am Holy Eucharist service on Sunday, February 10 will proceed as normal.
If you have any questions, please contact the parish office at 508-255-0433.