There’s winter weather in the forecast again this weekend, this time featuring severely icy road conditions for Sunday morning. So we’re issuing a cautionary word to those of you considering whether you should brave the elements tomorrow or not.
We won’t be canceling this Sunday’s services, but the timing of the forecasted weather will make it impossible to ensure that our walkways and parking lots are non-slippery. Our first priority is people’s safety, so please exercise great caution in trying to get here tomorrow, if you choose to do so at all.
Please help us pass the word with those you know and your various ministry groups. Abundance of caution is the way to go.